Thursday, November 3, 2011

Stupidity = Fame

For the last week my eyes and ears have been severely raped by images and stories of Kim Kardashains divorce after 72days of being married to some poor sap.

Seriously?

How do such stupid “calls for attention” masked as a serious crisis make it onto the news? At best there should have been a brief 30sec clip on some news channel and a two sentence story in the tabloids. “Stupid slut seeks attention, Kim Kardashian has nothing to offer to the world, trying to be like Paris Hilton, OH EMM GEEE”. Thats the Kardashian story in a nutshell.

As with some of my blogs this one has no point other than to serve as an outlet for my mini rages, you have therefore wasted 5min of your time (any longer and you must a retard, or a really slow reader).

I am fully aware that by complaining about this I too am giving Kardashian the 15min of fame she so desperately seeks, which means I’m feeding the trolls, dammit!

Excuse me while I kill myself.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree. Why should anyone care about what any of the Kardashain's do? They're famous for doing nothing of any real consequence to anyone except giving the E-Channel something to repeat 30 times a week!

    ReplyDelete