Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Naked Man


So yesterday I read a story about this guy who walked in on his girlfriend cheating on him, let’s call him Fred. Now, I’m sure this is something some of you have thought about, what do you do, what do you say, how does one react to this? Well, this man-child-Fred (calling him a gentleman or sir would be an embarrassment and insult to anything with common sense and a penis), decided to charge at the naked man fondling his girlfriend.

This is where this story gets sad. Said naked man, proceeded to beat, and pummel Fred within an inch of his life (think about it, there you are, at your most vulnerable, i.e., pants down/off, jewels in the wind, with an enraged man coming to inflict bodily harm on you, now that’s a flight or fight response inducer). I imagined Fred, lying on the floor, a naked fornicator and his junk standing above him, the feelings of defeat, embarrassment and shame.

Man, poor dude, I felt sorry for him, then I realised he acted like an utter and complete douche-nozzle with a severe case of oneitis.

There is no point to this post.

I just wasted your time.

Is that a new haircut? It looks good on you. Love the shoes.

I hate clowns

No comments:

Post a Comment